Meet Luis Fernando
Master Venetian Plasterer Luis Fernando is the heart and soul of Luis Fernando Fine Decorative Applications. As the applicator and owner, Luis Fernando applies fine decorative wall applications and brings the traditions of old-world master artisans into your home or business. His dedicated work ethic, unsurpassed reliability and impeccable skills have earned him a wide range of creative Venetian Plaster residential and commercial projects.
A well-educated American craftsman, with European roots.
- Luis Fernando was born and raised in San Miguel Azores, Portugal.
- Worked with American renowned Master historical plasterer Larry Limon.
- He earned a BFA in Ceramics (Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts) from the prestigious Kansas City Art Institute where he studied with world-renown ceramic artist Ken Ferguson.
- Luis received an MFA in Ceramics (Master Degree in Fine Arts) from the University of Washington.
- He received Venetian Plaster training from master craftsmen at the School of Italian Plasters.
Committed to quality and tradition in decorative applications.
After graduate school, Luis taught ceramics at AR-CO in Lisbon, Portugal to college students. He was also a visiting artist at The National Art School in Limoges, France. While in Europe, he traveled extensively and was inspired by the surfaces and patinas of historical architecture. He developed a strong commitment to carrying on the traditions of old-world artisans and the craft of decorative wall applications.
Corporate & Residential Clients
LUIS FERNANDO RAPOSO
A European- and American-trained master craftsman, Luis Fernando is known for integrity, passion and hard work. His has unparalleled education and training, as well as an outstanding reputation of reliability.Contact Luis